When General Cornwallis invaded Mecklenburg County in 1780, a number of skirmishes between the local rebels and the British troops took place. The Battle of McIntyre's Farm took place on October 3, 1780. The log farmhouse was located on Beatties Ford Road. Cornwallis and his forces withdrew from Mecklenburg County on October 12, 1780. This image was made on April 25, 1934.
Physical Description: black and white glossy