Thomas B. Hoover is shown driving one of the horse and buggies from his livery stable.
Behind him is the Parker House, which is on the National Register of Historic Places. It was built in 1904, shortly before this photograph was taken, and became 901 Central Avenue once the road was named and the houses numbered. The owner of the house, Charles Parker, operated the Parker Gardner Music Store in Charlotte for a number of years.
Physical Description: 8x104x5 negative Publisher: Unknown