Charlotte Country Club
Charlotte Country Club began as The Mecklenburg Club in 1910. This first Club was located west of the city adjoining a pond on or near Stewart Creek. The activities of this early Club were confined to card games, picnics, boating, and fishing. The name was changed to Charlotte Country Club in 1917. The club moved to its present location in the Plaza Midwood neighborhood in 1931.
Physical Description: 3x5 Publisher: Souvenier Postcard Company